|Welcome to Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Koh Samui
An Island under a blue tropical sky. The indigo waters of the Gulf of Thailand. This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. And as for the food, can you imagine anything fresher than seafood pulled straight from the ocean?
Samui is like that. A perfect place ...
Amongst all this perfection, set right on the beach and with its traditional Thai buildings nestling amongst the greenery is the Chaweng Regent Beach Resort.
Currently 145 rooms, divided into Superior and Deluxe rooms in the Bungalows, Superior and Deluxe rooms in the Villa Wing, Deluxe rooms in the Regency Wing and the Garden Wing, as well as the Royal Suites in a Thai style village. Villa and Regency Wings both have 2 floors.
Amenities & Facilities in all rooms:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Cable TV (CNN, Discovery Channels, HBO Movies, ESPN, UBC kids, CNBC, DW, BBC, TV5, NHK, Star Movies, Star Sport, MTV, Sport Action and our in house video channel
- DVD Player in Deluxe Room
- Home Theater in Royal Suite
- Remote control TV
- Safety deposit box
- Mini bar
- Bath robes, sandals and umbrellas
- Soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, shower cap
- 220 V power points
- Bathroom with shower / WC
- Rooms are cleaned daily, linen and towels changed daily
- Connecting rooms available for Deluxe Villa Wing and Deluxe Regency Wing
- One bottle of drinking water provided, per person per day free of charge
- International Direct Dial Telephone
- One kettle for boiling water. Tea and coffee making facilities provided free of charge every day
- Hair Dryer
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
Red Snapper Bar & Grill Restaurant
Red Snapper Bar & Grill Restaurant
Restaurants & Bars
- Chomtalay Restaurant on the beach. Open-air design with roof. (Open from 6:30am to 11pm.) :
- Serving International, Thai cuisine and Seafood a la carte. Theme evenings include weekly Exotic Thai Night buffet and South Pacific Night. Theme nights for New Year's Eve, Christmas Eve, Loy Krathong, Songkran, etc.
- Breakfast Buffet from 6:30am to 10:30am.
- Live music by our in house Philippine band from 7pm onwards.
- Red Snapper Bar & Grill Restaurant : an air conditioned restaurant facing the main Chaweng Road (Open from 05.00 pm to 02.00 am).
- Serving Mediterranean, Thai and European cuisine with a wide selection of drinks available.
- Live Music with our House band from 08.00 pm to midnight.
- Beach Pool Bar (open from 8am to 11pm)
- Garden Pool Bar (open from 11am to 6pm)
Hotel Services & Facilities
- Laundry service
- Garden Bakery (from 11am to 9pm)
- Car park
- Reception with Manager on duty 24 hours
- Tour and Travel agent desk
- Car rental
- Doctor on call
- Check in time 2.00 p.m.
- Room Service (from 6.30 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.)
- Airport limousine
- Security guard 24 hours
- Gift Shop, Beauty Salon, Massage Parlor, Fitness Center
- All major credit cards accepted, as well as travelers cheques
- Money exchange
- Check out time 12pm (noon)
- Fitness Center and Health Club with Sauna (open from 8am to 9pm) and Spa (open 10am to 8pm): Equipped with treadmill, dumbbells, bike, stepper, rowing machine (free of charge)
- 2 fresh water swimming pools and children's pools (open from 8am to 8pm)
- Beach Pool : 270 sqm, depth from 1m to 2.8m - Children's pool depth 0.55m
- Garden Pool : 440 sqm, depth from 1m to 2.5m - Children's pool depth 0.75m
- Sunbeds and umbrellas as well as beach towels provided free of charge
- Located directly on Chaweng Beach. Sunbeds and umbrellas provided on the beach. White sandy beach, gently shelving.
- Beach sports: Volleyball, windsurfing, canoes, paddleboards, outrigger sailing, snorkeling, football, takraw (Asian soccer).
- Scuba Introduction Course (free of charge) in the hotel swimming pool.
- Deep-sea fishing and scuba diving service with certified organization.
- Thai Traditional massage.
Chaweng Beach, on the north-east coast of Koh Samui, is the most beautiful white sand beach on the island, stretching 7km and bordered with coconut trees. In this intimate beach-front resort, you will find low-rise buildings and cottages in a Thai village style, each offering a private terrace overlooking the garden or pool. Situated in the heart of Chaweng Town, it is walking distance from restaurants, bars, entertainment centers and shopping arcades. Opened in 1990; Regency Wing built in 1993.
Access to Koh Samui
Koh Samui is easily accessible with over 20 direct flights daily from Bangkok to Koh Samui with Bangkok Airways, as well as direct flights daily to Phuket and Hua Hin, and daily flights to Singapore. Thai Airways offer 2 flights daily from Bangkok to Suratthani, from where you can get to Koh Samui via ferry or express boat. You can also take the Bangkok-Suratthani journey by train (8 departures daily) or first class air-conditioned coach.