| Welcome to P & R Residence Bangkok
P & R residence is a newly built intimate hotel catering for price conscious clients who does not compromise their comfort. At P & R Residence, we provide our guest a specious, new, full equip satisfying room. Having a great location almost opposite the pier, we encourage our guest to indulge with the specialties restaurants and food stalls situated footsteps away from the building.
P & R Residence consists of 25 fully furnished beautifully designed air-conditioned rooms. All are equipped with double size bed, TV including cable access, refrigerator, hot / cold shower and centralized telephone.
We offer 2 kinds of rooms. All are spacious, clean and new.
Superior with the size of 30 sqm., Queen size bed.
Deluxe with the size of 35 sqm., King size bed.
Salathai Restaurant : Renowned restaurant for its nightly classical Thai dance and a perfect spot to view the sunset by the Chao-phraya river. Guest of P & R Residence can enjoy and avail of 2 complimentary cocktail drinks as well as a nightly classical Thai dance free of charge.
Room service is available from 11:00am - 10:00 pm daily.
- Salathai Massage services : Salathai offer soothing traditional Thai massage daily from 10:30 am to 10:30 pm. Guest of P&R Residence are welcome to enjoy these services with special discount rates.
- Salathai complimentary cocktail
- Laundry & Dry Clean
- In room Direct telephone for local and international calls
- Spacious lounge
P & R Residence's location is very strategic, conveniently situated within the heart of Bangkok and a stone throw away from the Siphaya Pier. Our area is accessible by bus, taxi or boat to any destination you prefer.
- 1 minute walk to Siphaya Pier - Siphaya Pier is a destination for Dinner cruise at night as well as river cruise that will take you to various famous temples located along Chaophaya River
- 10 minutes drive to Silom Road - Silom Road is the center of night life and famous for its night market (Patphong)
- 10 minutes drive to Siam Square - Siam Square is where Bangkok's leading malls are located along each other (MBK, Siam discovery, Siam Paragon, Central, Emporium)
- 5 minutes away from the express way - Express way is a preferred choice to travel around Bangkok especially in rush hour. Convenient route to the airport as well.
- 5 minutes drive to China Town - China town in Bangkok is famous for its street food especially for its seafood. The entire street is lit up at night to cater for locals and tourists.
- 15 minutes drive to Kaosarn Road - Kaosarn Road is a mile stretch of street wherein provides an area for locals to showcase their art. Famous to foreigners for the bars and restaurant located along the street also a venue for people to sell different interesting goods.