|Welcome to Banyan Tree Hotel Bangkok
Few cities in the world fire the imagination with exotic images like Bangkok. Ornate palaces that host royal processions, Buddhist temples that witness monks chanting ancient sutras, serpentine canals that lead to a maze of water markets, bazaars that never sleep - all have long proved a powerful magnet for travelers. In this sprawling metropolis, Banyan Tree Bangkok stands out as a much-needed 'sanctuary for the senses' and a rejuvenating spa retreat.
Voted in the Gold List as one of 'The World's Best Places to Stay' by Conde Nast Traveler (US) in 2005, Banyan Tree Bangkok is proud to embrace you with the legendary hospitality Thailand is famous for. Just sit back and observe the world from a distance 61 floors up in the sky.
The tallest all-suite luxury hotel in Bangok with spectacular views and exceptional facilities. The Banyan Tree Bangkok is located right in Sathorn, close to the Silom shopping and entertainment area. Perfect for the business traveller, the hotel offers comprehensive business services complemented by luxury accommodation, a relaxing spa, fitness centre and a gourmets choice of superb fine dining. A pleasure to do business.
All rooms offers spacious accommodation with a living room and separate bedroom. The interiors are cozy and warm, using Thai silks and teakwood. Business travelers benefit from wireless Internet connection, a speakerphone with data port and voicemail, a fax line and separate data line. For relaxation, the Spa provides a peaceful sanctuary with 23 spa rooms offering breathtaking views of the city.
A gourmet tour of the hotel will take you to the capitals highest fine-dining establishments: Vertigo (63rd floor), Bai Yun (60th floor) and Saffron (59th floor), which turn a meal into a true highlight of your journey through Asia.
Deluxe Suite Room
Banyan Club Room
President Suite Room
Live in the lap of luxury at the Presidential Suite, the preferred choice of heads of state, celebrities and top CEOs. The Presidential Suite consists of an imposing double-storey glass dome with spectacular views of Bangkok, a loft-style bedroom reached by a spiral staircase, a boardroom, powder room and a pantry. Staying at this exclusive suite entitles you naturally to all the Banyan Tree Club benefits and spa privileges.
- Chocolates/biscuits at turn-down
- King size bed (Hollywood twin bed on request)
- Choice of pillows: feather, medium soft foam, hard foam, neck form, double-curved foam or non-allergenic foam
- Choice of linens: satin, rayon, linen, cotton
- Daily deluxe fruit basket
- Choice of newspapers
- Hi-fi set with portable DVD player
- An additional TV in the bathroom
- A Multi-Function Centre (MFC) which combines the functions of laser printer, fax machine, copier, fax modem and scanner, all in one compact unit
- Toiletries bag/cosmetic pouch
Banyan Tree Spa
The Executive Restaurant
The Club Restaurant
Banyan Tree Club Lounge
- Personalized stationery
- Complimentary laundry, dry-cleaning or pressing for up to 4 pieces a day
- Complimentary local calls & faxes
- Exclusive in-suite registration
- Express in-suite check-out
- Guaranteed late check-out till 4 p.m
- A complimentary neck & shoulder massage at the Club Lounge
- Complimentary internet usage at the Club Lounge (excluding secretarial services)
- Priority use of deluxe spa treatment rooms integrated in the Club Lounge
- Complimentary Internet / Wi-Fi usage at the Club Lounge
- Complimentary use of boardroom (maximum of 8 persons, for up to 4 hours per stay), subject to availability at time of reservation
- Complimentary Internet usage in suite
- Forward trip planning & reconfirmation (hotels, airport transfers & seat selection)
- Full service Business Center
- Mobile telephone & laptop rental
- Photocopy & fax
Food & Beverage
- Refreshing herbal drink
- A revitalising welcome scrub
- Aromatherapy burner with selection of essential oils
- Incense burner with selection of incense sticks
- A sensuous “Intimate Moments” Bath Menu in the privacy of your suite
- “Basic Steps of Massage” a 30-minute massage lesson by a Banyan Tree Spa therapist
- Deluxe spa toiletries gift pack (1 per couple per stay)
- Your very own personalized stationery
- Fresh juice from a daily selection of exotic local fruits
- Delicious in-suite spa breakfast
- Tasty afternoon tea treats of spa canapés with calming herbal tea
- Guaranteed Banyan Tree Spa treatment
- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. with a one-hour advance notice
- two-hour advanced notice is requited thereafter
- An exclusive 10 percent discount at Banyan Tree Gallery
- Buffet breakfast at the Club Lounge (6.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.) or in-suite breakfast
- Complimentary all-day beverages light snacks at the Club Lounge
- Complimentary cocktail canapés at the Club Lounge (5.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.)
Bangkok is one of the most challenging capital cities in the world, a throbbing metropolis that involves the visitor with its chequered history, fascinating culture and bewildering melding of old and new. Shopping and eating are reasons enough for most travellers to stay for a while; art, religion and the royal family exercise an equally strong appeal and draw you to this 'Land of Smiles'.
Banyan Tree Bangkok is situated in the heart of the Bangkok's central business and embassy district, offering easy access to the downtown shopping and entertainment area of Silom Road, and the city's sight seeing attractions. However, what infuses Bangkok really with personality are its people. The graciousness, charm, warmth, tolerance, gentle nature, sense of fun and hospitality of Thais are indelibly imprinted in the memory of most visitors. Ironically, you learn how to smile at the vicissitudes of life in a city of contradictions, in a city that is at once chaotic and serene.