| Welcome to Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel
Located in Marina Bay, the Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel is adjacent to three shopping malls including Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre and is 20 minutes from Changi International Airport . 775 well-appointed rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the city and harbour while 24 meeting venues are available for events of any occasion.
Guests enjoy the leisure facilities that include tennis courts, a spa, gymnasium and an outdoor swimming pool. Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel is renowned for its award-winning restaurants that include Hai Tien Lo for exquisite Cantonese, Keyaki Japanese restaurant for authentic Japanese, Global Kitchen for global gourmet presentations, Brunch for all-day breakfast and light meals and The Atrium for delectable tapas and beverages.
From the moment a guest arrives at the hotel, they are given the best personalised service from a welcoming and professional staff. Every wish is looked into, every detail taken care of. In short, welcome to the Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel.
Deluxe and Panoramic Rooms
Executive Business Floor
The Presidential Suite
Pan Pacific Singapore offers 746 guest rooms and 38 luxurious suites, including exclusive Pacific floors for the business traveller. All rooms are elegantly furnished. There are 16 floors especially allocated to non-smokers.
All Deluxe rooms are elegantly furnished with a choice of king-size or twin beds. Our Deluxe Panoramic rooms are located from level 23 upwards.
Pan Pacific Singapore's 784 guest rooms now feature IPORT Plug and Play broadband Internet access, and our meeting rooms and the Pacific floor lounge are further enhanced with wireless broadband capabilities.
Room features :
- High-speed Internet access
- Air conditioning
- En suite bathrooms with separate shower stalls and tub
- Two-line international direct dial telephone with dataport and voicemail
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Computer-coded room key cards
- Remote control TV with local, international channels and pay movies
- Comprehensive security surveillance, including smoke detectors, emergency lights and sprinkler in every room
- In-room safe and safe-deposit boxes
- Wake-up calls
- Working desk
- Iron and ironing board
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
The Atrium Lounge
Hai Tien Lo Restaurant
Global Kitchen Restaurant
The Brunch Restaurant
At Pan Pacific Singapore, you'll experience excellent service and facilities as expected of the highly reputed Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts. To unwind, take a dip in our outdoor swimming pool with underwater sound system. Work out at the gym, or have a game on one of our two tennis courts. Relax at the Spa and Fitness Centre, with jacuzzi, sauna and massage, or simply indulge in our beauty and spa treatments here. For conducting business, our Business Centre provides a wide range of comprehensive secretarial services and business facilities.
Dining Facilities :
- Hai Tien Lo : Exquisite Cantonese cuisine with panoramic views of the city
- Keyaki : Traditional Japanese restaurant set in magnificent gardens
- Rang Mahal : Indian cuisine and culture at its finest
- Summer House : International buffet fare featuring daily ‘Live Cooking’ stations
- Zambuca : Stylish Italian restaurant and bar with sophisticated ambience and impressive wine cellar
- Atrium Lounge : Refreshments with live evening entertainment in a relaxed setting
- Delicatessen cakes, pastries, sausages and beverages for take-away
Spa & Fitness Centre :
Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city to the Spa and Fitness Centre on level 4.
Recreational facilities include :
- Swimming pool with underwater sound system (maximum depth of three metres)
- Comprehensive gymnasium
- Cardio theatre
- Tennis courts (a tennis clinic is available)
- Open-air aerobics
- Beauty treatments for both men and women
- Massage shower
- Massage services are available by appointment either in your room or at the Spa and Fitness Centre
The Business Centre provides :
Open : 24 hours daily except for secretarial services - 7:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Professional secretarial services : Dictation / transcription, Typing
- Rental of office equipment : Hand phones, Personal computer, Printouts, Pagers, Speakerphone
- Courier services
- Translation / interpretation
- Photocopying and facsimile services
- Gift wrapping
- Book binding
- Meeting room (capacity: four persons)
For facsimile transmission and photocopying services after operating hours, please contact the Duty Manager. Some services may be outsourced to third-party vendors.
Other Services :
- Morning limousine shuttle service
- Limousine services
- Valet and self-parking facilities
- Dry-cleaning and laundry
- Pressing facilities daily from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Babysitting services (please allow three hours' notice)
- Express check-out
- Gift shop and news-stand
- Hairdresser, jewellery shop, art gallery, foot reflexology, cigar speciality shop and tailor within proximity of the hotel
- Limited credit card services for Amex, Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Diners
- Foreign currency exchange
- Service One - dial 'Service One' from your hotel room to expedite your requests for consolidated services efficiently and promptly
Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel, with its proximity to the Central Business District, is located in the heart of Marina Bay, a shopping haven of over 500 shops and restaurants near the Singapore River. The hotel offers direct access to the Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre via a sky bridge. In fact, this luxury hotel in the heart of Singapore, is walking distance from many historic landmarks, such as the Padang, stage to some of the most significant national events, the Cenotaph and the commemorative landing site of Sir Stamford Raffles - founder of modern Singapore.
Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel is 20 minutes from the Singapore Expo and Singapore's Changi Airport. It is also close to Singapore's historic, cultural and entertainment areas, such as CHIJMES, the Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Robertson Walk and the new Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay. This Singapore hotel is also connected to Millenia Walk and Suntec City shopping complexes.
Complimentary CBD Transfer ServiceThere are car transfers available for hotel guests to the Central Business District. This service is available on weekdays between 7:15 am and 9:00 am, excluding public holidays, on a first come, first served basis. Service routes and time schedules are subject to change without prior notice. Please contact the Concierge for information and assistance.Airport TransfersThe hotel can arrange for airport limousine service. Self-drive cars can also be arranged at the airport or upon request.
Driving Directions from the Airport
From Singapore Changi International Airport, travel along ECP (East Coast Parkway) towards City and Jurong
Exit at Rochor Road (after the Fort Road exit) on the left
Keep left on Rochor Road and immediately turn left to Temasek Boulevard
Drive past the fountain and continue (12 o'clock) along Temasek Boulevard
Turn left at the T-junction to Raffles Boulevard
Pan Pacific Singapore is on the immediate left
The estimated travel time is approximately 30 minutes, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
Please check with your car rental agencies on ERP (Electronic Road Pricing), required along major roads leading to the Central Business District at specific times, before leaving the airport.