| Welcome to Cititel Express Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Strategically located on the fringes of the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur City Centre, along Jalan Tuanku Abdul
Rahman, this street was affectionately known as Batu Road, famed for its cobbled side streets of “Little India” hawking
colourful silk saris, ornaments, masses of carpets, textiles, centuries old kopi tiam (coffee shops) and varieties of local
hawker fares. A short distance away is Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and some of the main tourist belts.
The Cititel Express offers easy access to the city’s hottest spots. Leisure and business travelers will find the modest accommodations well-designed for their comfort and convenience.
Accommodation comprises of 90 standard rooms in the Podium Block and 109 Superior and 44 Deluxe rooms in the
Tower Block. Rooms are decorated with neutral tones, offering Most of the basic amenities sufficient for your needs. It caters to both the business and leisure travelers where a selection of rooms are available to suit each taste and budget.
Guest room features:
Additional features in Superior and Deluxe Rooms
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Broadband Access
- Electronic Safe
- Shower cabin
- International direct dial
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Mini fridge
Dining & Entertainment
Other Guest Services
- Terrace offering local and western cuisines
- Caf? Express serving express meals and beverages
- In-room dining between 07:00hrs to 23:00hrs
- Laundry & valet
- Luggage services
- Currency Exchange
- Medical assistance
- Limousine & taxi rental, tours & sightseeing
Right beside some of the best heritage sites of Kuala Lumpur, Cititel Express is within easy access to commercial, tourist, business, and entertainment districts. It is a mere 20-minute drive to bustling Petaling Street (Chinatown), Lake Gardens, Butterfly Park, the King’s Palace and one of Asia’s largest and preferred shopping mall - Megamall at Mid Valley City.
- Strategic location along Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman in Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Close to government offices, financial Institutions and commercial districts. Part of the vibrant precinct of Little India, numerous textile, carpets and other retail shops and a good stroll to the Sogo Shopping Mall
- Instant access to the city mono rail, immediate connections to the Express Rail between KL Sentral and KLIA
- Convenient interchange stations to the city’s two other inter district light rails and interstate railway
- 10 minutes walk to Putra World Trade Centre, 10 minutes by car to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- 65 kilometres or 28 minutes ride by Express Rail between KLIA and KL Sentral