| Welcome to Best Western Premier Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Best Western Premier Seri Pacific Kuala Lumpur, strategically located 10 minutes away from the 'Golden Triangle', is in Kuala Lumpur's business district where you will also find a number of prestigious shopping and entertainment complexes. As one of the finest hotels in Kuala Lumpur, the hotel provides unrivaled business services and restaurants with an exquisite dining experience for the culinary connoisseur.
Suite - Premier Floor
Best Western Premier Seri Pacific Kuala Lumpur features 554 spacious, well-appointed rooms and suites offering all the amenities you would expect from a first-class international hotel. Non-smoking floors are available.
All rooms include:
Check-in: 2:00 PM
- Broadband access
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Private bath / shower
- Radio, international direct dial telephone and voicemail
- Colour TV, in-house movies and CNN channel
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Minibar / refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Electricity: 220 / 240V
- Working desk
- Laundry service
- Turndown service
- Welcome amenities
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Zende Buffet Counter
Kofuku Sushi Bar
All-day dining menu 6am to 1am
For casual all-day dining, Zende restaurant offers a myriad of both Asian and International delicacies. With a seating capacity of 186, Zende restaurant also serves lavish buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is located on the Lobby level.
Banquets and conferences have never been easier to organise than at Seri Pacific Kuala Lumpur. Where banqueting is concerned, we offer a wide range of customised wedding packages as well as a fresh approach to theme parties and annual dinners. And if you're planning to hold a seminar, business meeting, high-powered conference, full-scale exhibition or corporate training, our experienced team of service professionals is available to ensure the smooth running of your event from planning to execution.
Premier Floor Butler
The hotel provides three levels of banqueting and conferencing floor space. These include the Pacific Ballroom, which can hold a maximum of 550 persons, as well as 11 pillarless function rooms with capacities ranging from 10 to 50 persons. Each room is equipped with advanced conference facilities including projectors and broadband Internet. All the rooms may be customized to fit any function, and there are various room layouts available such as theatre, boardroom, classroom, U-shape and many more.
To complement our international-standard conference facilities, as well as cater to the crucial needs of each guest in accessing vital information at the click of a button, we offer the latest in high-speed internet access, wireless broadband, with 2MB connection. All you need is to buy the airtime from us and you'll enjoy immediate, fuss-free wireless broadband access whether it's from the comfort of your room or in the thick of things at our ballroom.
We offer the ultimate in top-of-the-line technology, sophistication and service, including:
- Wireless broadband Internet access with 2MB connection
- Fast and simple customization of meetings with LCD, overhead or slide projector, flip charts, whiteboards and other presentation materials
- Real-time video-conferencing
- Internet web-conferencing
- Dataport entries located in the floor
Best Western Premier Seri Pacific Kuala Lumpur is a luxurious 5-star hotel that is strategically located amidst the urban sprawl of cosmopolitan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's proud capital city. Complete with spacious accommodations that offer a host of modern amenities, superb F&B retreats, a comprehensive Business Centre as well as international-standard conference and recreational facilities, we are devoted to ensure that you have a relaxed and comfortable stay.
- 55 minutes from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and strategically located in the city centre. Hotel limousine to and from KLIA can be arranged by request
- 28 minutes from KLIA by Express Rail Link (ERL) to KL Sentral and direct switch for the completion of the 5 minutes journey to the hotel by Light Rail Transit (LRT)
- 10 minutes drive to the Petronas Twin Towers (KLCC)
- Next to Malaysia's premier convention complex, the Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)
- Across the road from The Mall, one of the largest shopping complexes in South East Asia