|Welcome to Tokyo Dome Hotel Tokyo
Located at the very center of Tokyo's citywide JR Yamanote Line, the Tokyo Dome Hotel is an ideal base for business, leisure or sightseeing.
Close to some of Tokyo's most historic neighborhoods, the Hotel is also ten minutes away by car or subway from the business and financial districts of Marunouchi and Otemachi.
The Tokyo Dome Hotel towers at a height of 155 meters above the city, which includes 1,006 guest rooms, 10 restaurants & lounges, 18 small to large banquet rooms. two distinctive chapels and other wedding facilities, a business center, a child care room, and an outdoor pool.
The magnificent, unobstructed view from the guest rooms encompasses the Imperial Palace, Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Bay and towering Mt. Fuji to the south. The northern view gazes over a panorama of the Kanto plains including Tokyo Dome City below.
The Tokyo Dome Hotel has a total of 1,006 guest rooms and suites spanning the 9th to 41st floors. The room decor is modern and warm, using wooden furniture and metallic color as an accent. All rooms are well equipped with an adjustable air conditioner with humidification, a TV set, and other features, and broadband Internet access service is available free of charge. Also, there are a total of 166 non-smoking rooms.
• Two telephone lines
• Voice mail
• Cable television with CNN, BBC, background music and FM radio channnels
• Broadband internet access is available free of charge
• Local electric current of 100V / 50 Hz Adapters for overseas electrical appliances available
• On-demand video system
• Writing desk (width 1,200mm) with modem port situated by the window
• Adjustable air conditioner with humidification
• In-room safe
• Cotton roomwear in Japanese yukata style (Small size for children available)
• Hot pot
• Music or sports design motif room amenities, such as tissue boxes, water glasses etc. which can be purchased at the Hotel Shop.
• Hotel stationery
• Discount coupon for facilities in Tokyo Dome City
• Artworks by Paul Guiramand, specially created for the Tokyo Dome Hotel
• Non-smoking rooms available
• Telephone in bathroom
• Toothbrush, hairbrush, razor, shower cap, cotton bud
• Shiseido bath amenities for floors 9 - 22, SOMO (new product line of Molton Brown) bath amenities for floors 23 - 38
• Bathrobe and bath scale for rooms on the floors 23 - 38
Spa LaQua, The Fitness Club Tokyo Dome, the Sauna Tokyo Dome, the Tokyo Dome Bowling Center, the Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, etc.
Business Center, Outdoor Pool, Hotel Shop, Florist, Patisserie, Child Care Room, Beauty Salon, Photo Studio
Lobby Lounge, Casual Restaurant, Standing Cafe, Chinese Brasserie, Japanese Restaurant (kaiseki, sushi, teppanyaki, tempura), French Dining, Main Bar and Soundstage & Dining, etc.