|Welcome to Sunroute Plaza Hotel Tokyo
The superb location of Sunroute Plaza Hotel makes numerous places of interest to visit easily accessible: the metropolis of Tokyo is just 30 minutes and the New Tokyo International Airport is 40 minutes away by train.
With its large capacity of 696 guest rooms as well as 9 function rooms and 3 restaurants, Sunroute Plaza Tokyo is definitely an ideal place to stay for couples,groups of friends,families and business travelers. We very much look forward to welcoming you and making your visit in Japan an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Amenities in guest's room
• Shampoo / Rinse / Tooth Brush / Body Soap / Shaver / Shower cap / Mule
• Yukata (night ware) / Towel ( large, midium, small) / Drier / Electric kettle pot / Tea set
• Morning call : You can set wake up time by the telephone of the room
• Operator : The inquiry about a telephone is heard.
• Massage service : Reservation is heard to 7:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
• Refrigerator : A refrigerator (Miniver) is in the room.
• Messages Service : The message to the visitor of stay is heard.
• A telegram and fax copy service : Arrange in the front reception.
• Money Exchange : Exchange service in a Japanese circle is heard.
• Telephon card, IC card : Handling of the card for pay phones.
• Safty Box : Keep valuables in a safty box.
Sky Hall "Carnival" (9th floor)
The night view from the highest story and full-scale French cuisine are the main dining rooms of boast.
The planetarium which spreads to the limit of the night view of the Cinderella castle by which the light rise was carried out, and the Tokyo bay.
Please enjoy a foppish dinner on the fantastic inside of a shop.
Coffee House "California" (1st floor)
You may be satisfied with abundant menus from a morning to midnight with a casual atmosphere.
Japanese Restaurant "Hamakaze" (1st floor)
From a seasonal a la carte dish to dainty and refined Japanese dishes, we treat to the taste of Japanese seasons occasionally.
In sushi bar "Sushi MAIHAMA" , you can enjoy a sushi in the Edo style with fresh delicacies from the sea.