|Welcome to Shinjuku Prince Hotel Tokyo
Shinjuku - a city constantly on the move. Here in this fast-paced subcenter of Tokyo, you'll find the striking, brick-colored tower of the Shinjuku Prince Hotel, which boasts 571 guest rooms and the trendy shops of the Seibu Shinjuku PePe.
Located near the towering Tokyo Metropolitan City Hall, this elegant hotel is just a few minutes walk from the skyscrapers of the financial district and the neon lights of the famous Kabuki-cho, a constantly humming nightlife quarter.
:. Room Facilities
Where to Dine
Fuga- Grand Opening! December 1, 2006. Wafu (Japanese) dining and Bar. Enjoy an varieties of Japanese cuisine overlooking panoramic view of the city from the 25th floor. Wide varieties of cocktails are also available at the Bar. Lunch: 11:30 ~ 15:00; Dinner 17:30 ~ 22:30; Bar: 18:00 ~ 1:00
Le Trianon - Enjoy superb cuisine in a quiet and elegant ambience, perfect for small parties. Dinner: 17:00 ~ 22:00
Alitalia - Savor the wines and pastas of Italy in a simple, heart-warming atmosphere. Reservations are accepted for small parties and groups.
Lunch: 11:30 ~ 15:00 Pasta buffet during the weekdays. Italian buffet for Weekends and holidays.
Dinner: 17:00 ~ 22:00
Prince Viking - A unique restaurant offering a delectable range of buffet dishes.
Breakfast buffet: 7:00~10:30
Lunch buffet: 11:30~15:30
Dinner buffet: 17:30~21:00
Lobby Lounge - Offering "sweets paradise", varieties of pastries and desserts with fresh coffee and tea. Hours: 9:00 ~ 22:00
For Your Convenience
• Internet Station (Lobby) - 100 yen for every 10 minutes.
• Wireless LAN - available at the lobby lounge
• Seibu Shinjuku PePe - This adjacent shopping complex offers a wide array of fashions for women as well as stationery, books and food products
• Massage service - Appointment needed; hours 11 a.m. to 3 a.m.
• Quick massage room - Mini-massage; hours 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
• Taxi service - We will arrange for one-way taxi service from the hotel to the New Tokyo International Airport (Narita)
- Three or more passengers required (maximum of seven passengers)
- Reservations can be made at the bell desk or front desk one day prior to departure date, before 9:00 p.m.
- Pick-up time can be arranged upon request
How to Get There
The Seibu Shinjuku railway station is located on the second floor of the hotel and other train stations (JR, subways and private railways) are within a 5-minute walk. With this convenient access to all the major traffic networks of the city, you are only 20 minutes away from such key areas as the Ginza, Marunouchi and Kasumigaseki.
20 minutes from Tokyo City Air Terminal
20 minutes from the Ginza
45 minutes from Tokyo International Airport (Haneda)
1 hour, 30 minutes from New Tokyo International Airport (Narita)
1 hour, 20 minutes by Narita Express (NEX) from New Tokyo International Airport (Narita)
Nearby Train Stations
JR Shinjuku Station - Main railway station
Seibu Shinjuku Station (second floor of hotel) - Seibu Shinjuku Line
Shinjuku-Nishiguchi Subway Station - Toei/Oedo Line (2-minute walk)
Shinjuku-Sanchome Subway Station - Marunouchi Line (8-minute walk)