|Welcome to Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo
The dramatic first impression of your arrival at Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo will remain with you throughout your stay. Our extraordinary lobby surrounded by glass, has been voted the best in the world by first class travellers. Sped 38 floors up by private elevator you step out and virtually into a panorama of Tokyo city. That stunning sight is offered to our guests at every opportunity; bringing a remarkable sense of space to all our rooms and suites, serving as a spectacular
backdrop to our restaurants and making a visit to our spa in the sky a journey to heaven.
At street level, key destinations are within easy reach as our address in Nihonbashi is literally the centre of Tokyo.
Premier Deluxe Room
Mandarin Deluxe Room
These are some of the largest rooms in Japan and the highest in Nihonbashi. Each offers soaring views across the city through floor to ceiling windows, amplifying that sense of space. The bathrooms are divided from the rooms with a spread of glass; one flick of a wooden blind and the room is washed in daylight.
Our rooms are designed for extreme luxury in inimitable Mandarin Oriental style and inspired by the Japanese aesthetic, giving as always a distinct sense of the city you are staying in.
- Latest in-room entertainment system which allows plug-in to personal iPod or MP3, video camera and providing excellent TV Internet and mood music
- Superlative high definition 45” LCD TV in the lounge room, 37” LCD TV in the bedroom and 20” LCD in the bathroom
- Laptop connections to the lounge room LCD TV, allows small group audio video presentations in room
- Wired and wireless broadband Internet access with best in class corporate VPN access
- Advanced digital video-on-demand technology with the latest movies as well as high definition content for the first time in Japan
- DVD/CD player and virtual surround sound system
- Printers and fax machines available upon request
- Over 50 regular TV and high definition lifestyle and fashion channels
- Latest VoIP telephones with dual phone lines, outstanding speech quality and a FOMA/WiFi mobile phone for hotel wide roaming
- International direct dialling, voicemail and faxing
- Pass-through box for uninterrupted laundry or shoe-shine service
- High-tech safe including built power charge for PC or mobile phone
- 450 thread count 100% Egyptian cotton bed sheets and plush bathrobes from Italy
- 2 colors of Yukata, Japanese kimono style night robe
- Sophisticated mini-bar stocked with Krug champagne
- Rainforest shower and twin washbasins
- Luxurious spa bathroom amenities by Aromatherapy Associates
- Yoga mat
- Complimentary daily newspape
• 38th floor fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness centre with the highest specification cardio and strength equipment
• Pilates and personal training sessions available by appointment
• Walking distance to the main shopping and entertainment destinations and only twenty minutes to the serene gardens of the Imperial Palace
• Signature - Extreme elegance, sky high views, French inspiration 37 F
• Sense - Artistic contemporary Cantonese cuisine with 37 F views to the east
• K’shiki - All-day dining, Asian inspired; high style, with high views 38F
• Ventaglio - Italian dining serving antipasto buffet at lunch and a la carte dinner 2 F
• Mandarin Bar - Ultra chic, high design adjacent to 37 F restaurants
• Sense Tea Corner - Asian tea in serene space 37 F
• Oriental Lounge - Fabulous rendezvous for coffee, afternoon tea and evening cocktails
• Tapas Molecular Bar - Reserve one of 6 exclusive seats for an extraordinary taste experience. At the Oriental Lounge
• Mandarin Oriental Gourmet Shop - For exquisitely presented cakes, chocolates and home made bread. Street Level
• From Mandarin Oriental’s award winning Spa’s
• A focus on physical and mental wellbeing
• A choice from 9 treatment rooms and private spa suites
• Heat and water experiences including amethyst steam room, vitality pool and water lounges
• Ice Fountain, arctic refresher, which cools the body after the use of the heat experiences and stimulates the immune system.
• In essence tranquillity and pleasure with spectacular views of the city beneath you
• Subtle, discreet, observant. In keeping with our Oriental origins
• 24-hour room service, same day laundry service
• Concierge service unmatched in Tokyo
40 min. by limousine bus from Haneda Airport.
60 min. by limousine bus from Narita Airport.
0 min. on foot from Mitsukoshi-mae Station on Ginza Subway Line or Hanzomon Subway Line.
3 min. on foot from Shin-nihonbashi Station on JR Line.