|Welcome to New Oriental Hotel Osaka
The New Oriental Hotel is in downtown Osaka City, one minute walk from exit number 1 from the subway station on Awaza St, on the Sennichimae line. The hotelís location also means good access to all parts of the city as well as historical attractions such as Osaka Castle.
Guest room : 119 rooms
Capacity : 166 guests
Building : 10 stories above & 1 below ground
All rooms have : TV/ Refrigerator/Hair dryer/Clock/Telephone
Floor Data :
3 - 10F : Guest rooms
2F : Lobby & Multi-purpose hall
1F : Front & Restaurant
B1F : Public bath & Sauna
Public bath with Sauna "Icho no Yu" (B1F) :
Large bath with hot-spring mineral ores, Jet bath, and Sauna provide you with total relaxation. They are all free-of-charge for the residents of the hotel.
Massage machine (2F) :
We also have a massage machine on the 2nd floor.
Multi-purpose Hall (2F)
For various kinds of meetings, seminars, parties, etc......Useful for many occasions.
Hall Rental Charge
Icho-no-ma (ginkgo room) - up to 25 guests
Restaurant "Hirocho" (1F)
Please enjoy delicious "Tempura" and a variety of other Japanese dishes.
Other Facilities :
- Laundry corner
- Bending machine
- Trouser press are available
- No Room Service is available
- High-speed broad band internet access service available
- Rental bicycle
- 1 min. walk from No. 1 exit of Awaza Stn. of Subway Cyuo Line and Sennichimae Line.
- 8 min. walk from No. 24 exit of Honmachi Stn. of Subway Midosuji Line and Yotsubashi Line.
- 15 mins. from JR Shin-Osaka Stn. by subway.
- 10 mins. from JR Osaka Stn. by subway.
- Easy access to "USJ" "Kaiyukan Aquarium" "Namba" and "Osaka Castle".
- Approx. 60 mins. from Kansai Int'l Airport by Nankai Railway and Subway.
- Approx. 20 mins. from Osaka (Itami) Airport by taxi.
- Near Midosuji Blvd. and Shinanobashi exit of Hanshin Expressway. Easy to find as being located on Cyuo Big Street.
- JPY1,000 for 1 night parking.
There are many interesting places around us because we are located in the very center of Osaka city!
Kyocera Dome Osaka
The huge multipurpose dome in a UFO shape equipped with the first sparkling system in the world, which realizes a super control of lights and acoustic.
(5 mins. by subway)
The largest international trade fair center in Japan. Various events are held throughout a year about fashion, leisure, gourmet, vehicles, ships, etc.
(15 mins. by subway)
GRAND CUBE OSAKA
Osaka international convention center is the full-scale facility to support Osaka's international exchange and interaction activities. (15 mins. on foot)
One of the biggest aquarium in the world. The aquarium has approximately 39,000 specimens representing 580 species, including the fish, plants, invertebrate animals, batrachians, reptiles, birds, and mammals. (8 mins. by subway)
Utsubo Tennis Court
The international tennis court capable for 5,000 audiences. (5 mins. on foot)
This is the base of swimming events where many swimming meets are held. In winter, it turns into an ice arena for ice skating and ice hockey.
(7 mins. by subway)
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium
Used for Sumou wrestling and professional wrestling matches. (5 mins. by subway)