Hotel Address : 7-7, Nionohama 4-chome, Otsu-shi, Shiga 520-8520 Japan Location : Central
Check Rates & Availability
Lowest rate guarantee by Agoda ...
Instant Confirmation | Confirmed within One Business Day
Welcome to Otsu Prince Hotel Kyoto
Located at the heart of the Japanese archipelago, Lake Biwa is the largest lake in Japan and is the symbol of Otsu. On its shores is the 38-story Otsu Prince Hotel, where all 540 guest rooms offer a spectacular view of the lake, and the adjoining Convention Hall, Ohmi, which is one of the largest conference venues in Japan. Since it only takes 9 minutes by train from Kyoto Station, the hotels is an ideal base for sightseeing in Shiga and Kyoto, as well as easy access to Okubiwako Makino Prince Hotel. With its convenient location and beautiful natural setting, the Otsu Prince Hotel is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing stay.
All rooms offer a stunning view of Lake Biwa, Japan's #1 lake for size and natural beauty.
- 540 rooms
- Room types: Twin (2 beds), Double (1 queen bed), Suites, Japanese-style (i.e., tatami) suites
- High-speed internet access provided for 60 rooms (1,000 yen daily)
- Room service available
- Hair dryer in all rooms
- Video player in all rooms
- Non-smoking floor available
- Wheelchair-accessible room available
Business Service Center :
- Open daily from 8:00am-12:00 midnight
- Located next to the Front Desk at the Lobby
- Desk-top computer
- High-speed internet access (500 yen per 30 minutes)
- Fax machine
- Copy machine
Restaurants & Bars :
- Beaux Sejours French Restaurant - Fine French cuisine with a panoramic view of Lake Biwa. (Lunch and Dinner)
- Top of Otsu - A sky lounge offering coffee and tea at lunch, cocktails in the evening.
- Garden Restaurant - Grand Opening June 11, 2004. New outdoor BBQ restaurant. Hours: 5pm~9:30pm.
- New York Steak and Seafood - Offers delicious lunch buffets and course menus featuring seasonal specialties. (Breakfast Buffet, Lunch and Dinner)
- Shimizu Japanese Restaurant - Your choice of sushi or tempura a la carte at the counter or the traditional course menus, Kaiseki, at the tables. (Lunch and Dinner)
- Riho Chinese Restaurant - Four private dining rooms featuring authentic Canton-style cuisine.
- Marmolada Coffee Shop - Features light meals and a dinner buffet in a casual, contemporary setting.
- Chatelaine Lobby Lounge - A great place for meeting friends and business associates for drinks and conversation. Original blend coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and desserts. Hours: 9am~9pm.
Other services :
- Outdoor swimming pool (Summer only)
- Convention Hall
- 24-hour convenience shop
- Souvenir shop
- Wedding facilities - Two Shinto wedding halls, one chapel, three photo studios, two beauty salons, dressing room
- Four tennis courts - All-weather surfaces with floodlighting
- Mahjong game room
- Parking - Free for up to 978 cars
- 10 minutes from Otsu Station (JR Tokaido Line)
- 15 minutes from Nishi-Otsu Station (Kosei Line)
- 1 hour, 10 minutes from Osaka International Airport via Shin-Osaka Station by bus to Otsu Station (JR Tokaido Line)
- 12 minutes from Otsu Station by city bus (Nagisa Park Line)
- 2 hours from Kansai International Airport via Kyoto Station (JR Hanwa and Osaka Loop Line) to Otsu Station (JR Tokaido Line)
If you are travelling on a short notice or need an instant confirmation, please click here ...