| Welcome to Empire Hotel Kowloon Tsimshatsui Hong Kong
The hotel is situated in Tsim Sha Tsui, Central Business District (CBD) of Kowloon and a major urban area of Hong Kong, where you will find shops galore, all the conveniences and comforts of a vibrant city. It is accessible from all parts of Hong Kong via a seamless transportation hub by rail, land and sea and it is also within walking distance from the China-Macau Ferry Terminal, the gateway to China and the Pearl River Delta.
The hotel provides 343 guest rooms and suites fully furnished with a select range of in-room facilities and amenities for business travelers and tourists alike. Rooms on lower floors offer buzzing city views while over one-thirds of the rooms present exciting harbour seaviews.
Our serving staff at the Empire Hotel Kowloon • Tsim Sha Tsui take pride in being able to embrace every element of service excellence with great value for money!
Empire Luxury Suite
Executive Suite Bed Room
Guest rooms and suites at The Empire Hotel Kowloon • Tsim Sha Tsui have been newly renovated with enhanced in-room features. Rooms and suites that are so snug, sleek and sophisticated for all your comfort and enjoyment!
In-Room Features & Amenities :
- Broadband internet access
- Telephone system with voice mail, international direct dialing functions
- Up to 42" LCD television sets (available by mid-2009)
- Cable TV and satellite TV channels
- Pay-per-view movies
- Tea & Coffee making facility
- Hair Dryers
- Complimentary toiletries
- 100% cotton beddings, bath towels and bathrobes (duvet, pillows)
- Personal / PC safes
Zino Coffee Bar & Lounge
Atrium Swimming Pool
Zino's Bar & Lounge (mezzanine floor)
Step into Zino’s Bar & Lounge and lay your hair down. A laid-back, down-to-earth chill-out place!
Opening Hours: 12:00 noon - 1:00 midnight
Empire's Kitchen (first floor)
Featuring an open kitchen and a cozy atmosphere, the restaurant serves a select a la carte as well as sumptuous buffet menus with international flavours, from breakfast, lunch, high tea to dinner.
Opening Hours: 6:30 am - 12:00 midnight
Hotel Facilities :
Set amidst the surrounding concrete jungle is an oasis of serenity and bliss, our swimming pool sits in an airy atrium opening up to the sky above right in the middle of the hotel building. Guests can enjoy a dip in the pool basking in the sunshine or under the starry, moonlit sky. Opening daily from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm. Temporarily closed from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm every Monday.
Health & Fitness Centre
A select range of gym equipment, sauna and steam rooms are available for our guest's enjoyment. The Health Club is temporarily closed for facilities upgrade.
Business Centre is temporarily closed for facilities upgrade, guests can contact our Reception for any service assistance.
Empire Club Lounge (available in the 2nd half of 2009)
When it comes to meeting guests’ business needs, our exclusive lounge offers travelers classic comfort in a contemporary design. A full range of comprehensive business services including 24/7 access, free broadband, coffee/tea and refreshments as well as meeting room facilities combine to allow efficient, comfortable and relaxing business dealings.
Spa (available in the 2nd half of 2009)
Life Spa is an innovative initiative designed to place the hotel at the very forefront of modern, quality and value-for-money hotel accommodation for today’s business and leisure travelers. Guests staying in our well- appointed guests rooms in close proximity to Life Spa, can enjoy a spa experience absolutely free. Life Spa provides a host of state-of-the-art, user-friendly, DIY spa facilities for a variety of treatments each designed to relieve your body and soothe your mind.
The hotel is located in the most desired spot in Kowloon, one of the Central Business Districts (CBD) in Hong Kong.
Hotel guests will be just minutes away from the following points:
- 5 minutes' walk to MTR (underground train and rail) station
- 8 minutes' walk to MTR East Rail TST station
- 10 minutes' MTR ride to MTR Airport Express (train) station
- 15 minutes' walk to Star Ferry Terminal cruising across the Victoria Harbour to Central and Wanchai
- 15 minutes' MTR ride to Central CBD (banking and finance centre)
- 15 minutes' MTR ride to Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre
- 35 minutes' MTR Airport Express ride to Hong Kong International Airport
- 15 minutes' walk to a coach stop on Austin Road connecting to 15 major municipal districts of mainland China including Guangzhou, Foshan, Chaozhou, Shantou, Qingyuan, Kaiping, etc.